|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Region||No specific region|
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||40 minutes.|
The ingredients for blondie:
- 125 gram unsalted butter; melted
- 1 egg;
- 120 gram gluten-free self-rising flour;
- 100 gram winter carrots; grated
- 150 gram light brown caster sugar;
- 10 gram gingerbread spices;
- 1 Orange; grated
- 1 egg yolk;
- Ice cream;
- 100 gram Cream cheese;
How to make blondie?
- Preheat the oven at 175°C.
- Whip the unsalted butter and the light brown caster sugar till firm.
- Add The gluten-free self-rising flour, the gingerbread spices and the egg
- Add the winter carrot
- Pour mixture of the unsalted butter, the egg, The gluten-free self-rising flour, the winter carrot, the light brown caster sugar and the gingerbread spices in the cake mold.
- Whip The Orange, the egg yolk and The Cream cheese till firm.
- Pour mixture of The Orange, the egg yolk and The Cream cheese in the cake mold.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with Ice cream.