Brussels sprouts with bacon bits
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
An easy way to make your Brussels sprouts appetizing for kids.
The ingredients for brussels sprouts with bacon bits:
- 1 kilo Brussels sprouts; cleaned
- 250 gram bacon bits;
- nutmeg; grinded
How to make brussels sprouts with bacon bits?
- Boil the Brussels sprouts for 8 minutes.
- Grab a new pan.
- Fru the bacon bits until they are crispy.
- Drain the Brussels sprouts.
- Add the Brussels sprout and fry shortly while stirring.
- Flavor with the nutmeg
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!