Pasta per Linda
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
The recipe for my girlfriend's favorite pasta with salmon and shrimp.
The ingredients for pasta per linda:
- 1 onion; chopped
- 2 cloves garlic; chopped
- 5 gram basil; sliced
- 1 chili pepper; sliced
- 100 gram salmon chips;
- 100 gram prawns; peeled
- 300 gram spaghetti;
- 25 milliliter white wine;
- olive oil;
How to make pasta per linda?
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the insctructions on the packaging.
- Lightly fry the onion and the garlic in the pan until translucent.
- Add the salmon chips and the prawn and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Add the chili pepper and fry shortly while stirring.
- Deglaze with the white wine.
- Let it briefly reduce.
- Add the spaghetti and the basil and fry shortly while stirring.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!