Gluten free home made garlic bread
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Home cooked takeout|
|Preperation time:||60 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
I usually try to make a bit of extra pizza dough so I can make this garlic bread.
The ingredients for gluten free home made garlic bread:
- 150 gram pizza dough; Note! Quantities below are for 4 portions.
- 250 gram gluten free bread mix;
- 170 milliliter water; lukewarm
- 10 gram yeast;
- 5 gram salt;
- 10 gram sugar;
- 20 milliliter olive oil;
- 30 gram garlic butter;
- 25 gram mozzarella; grated
How to make gluten free home made garlic bread?
- Prepare the pizza dough.
- Mix the gluten free bread mix, the water, the yeast, the salt, the sugar and the olive oil.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rise for about 60 minutes.
- Your result is ready for further use.
- Preheat the oven at 250°C.
- Shape the pizza dough into a nice bread shape.
- Cover with the garlic butter.
- Cover with the mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!