|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Christmas recipes, Classics, Luxury dishes, Stew recipes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||180 minutes.|
Winter stew with venison
The ingredients for venison stew:
- 800 gram venison stew meat; in pieces
- 4 cloves garlic; chopped
- 3 shallots; chopped
- 70 gram ontbijtkoek;
- 4 cloves;
- 1 winter carrot; chopped
- 30 centiliter beer;
How to make venison stew?
- Add the butter to the pan.
- Add the venison stew meat to your pan and sear on medium temperature until colored. Use multiple portions if needed.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the clove and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Lightly fry the garlic, the shallot and the winter carrot in the pan until translucent.
- Add the venison stew meat, the beer and the ontbijtkoek and fry shortly while stirring.
- Stew for at least 3 hours.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!