Chicken cordon bleu
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
Chicken breast filled with ham and cheese
The ingredients for chicken cordon bleu:
- 2 chicken breasts;
- 2 slices ham;
- 2 slices cheese;
- 50 gram flour;
- olive oil;
How to make chicken cordon bleu?
- Cut the chicken breast open.
- Add the cheese and the ham
- Close the chicken breasts; add some skewers to keep the two sides together.
- Roll through the flour.
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Fry the chicken breast 15 minutes till done.
- Flavor with the pepper and the salt
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!