|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Basic recipes, Home cooked takeout|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
Indonesian Satay sauce from peanuts and coconut milk
The ingredients for satay sauce:
- 250 gram unsalted peanuts;
- 2 cloves garlic; chopped
- 1 chili pepper; chopped
- 1 onion; chopped
- 400 milliliter coconut milk;
- 5 milliliter lime juice;
- 10 milliliter sweet soy sauce;
- 10 gram palm sugar;
- stir-fry oil;
How to make satay sauce?
- Crush the unsalted peanuts, the garlic, the chili peppers, the onions and the palm sugar in a blender or a mortar; using a mortar will give a more authentic structure to the result.
- Add the stir-fry oil to the pan.
- Lightly fry the unsalted peanut, the garlic, the chili pepper, the onion and the palm sugar in the pan until translucent.
- Add the coconut milk, the lime juice and the sweet soy sauce
- Let it briefly reduce.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!