|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||20 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
Delicious for your after dinner coffee
The ingredients for chocolate truffles:
- 150 gram chocolate;
- 60 milliliter whipping cream;
- 40 gram butter;
- 15 milliliter whisky;
How to make chocolate truffles?
- Heat the whipping cream to just under a boil.
- Slowly melt the butter in a pan. Note: Make sure you only melt the butter don't let it go too fast.
- Add the whipping cream
- Add the chocolate and carefully let the chocolate melton a low temperature.
- Slowly add the whisky bit by bit while whisking until you have a smooth mixture.
- Cool and chill in the fridge for 2 hours
- Roll balls from this mixture.
- Cool and chill in the fridge for 3 hours
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!