Beef stew with beer
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Cheap meals, Classics, Stew recipes|
|Preperation time:||30 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||200 minutes.|
Classic Dutch or Belgian way of preparing a beef stew
The ingredients for beef stew with beer:
- 500 gram beef stew meat; in cubes
- 1 onion; chopped
- 1 winter carrot; chopped
- 5 cloves;
- 10 black peppercorns;
- 30 centiliter beer;
How to make beef stew with beer?
- Add the butter to the pan.
- Add the beef stew meat to your pan and sear on medium temperature until colored. Use multiple portions if needed.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the clove and the black peppercorn and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Lightly fry the onion and the winter carrot in the pan until translucent.
- Add the beef stew meat and the beer and fry shortly while stirring.
- Stew for at least 3 hours.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!