Stuffed pointed pepper with chorizo
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Easy recipes, Garnish|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
Great side dish for lamb chops!
The ingredients for stuffed pointed pepper with chorizo:
- 2 red pointed peppers; cleaned and cut in half
- 10 gram basil; chopped
- 10 gram pine nuts; roasted
- 50 gram cheese; grated
- 100 gram chorizo; in slices
How to make stuffed pointed pepper with chorizo?
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Crush the basil and the pine nuts in a blender or a mortar; using a mortar will give a more authentic structure to the result.
- Mix the basil, the pine nut and the cheese.
- Lay the red pointed pepper open side up on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Fill the red pointed peppers with the mixture.
- Lay the chorizo on top
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!