Apple coconut cake
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Region||No specific region|
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||40 minutes.|
The ingredients for apple coconut cake:
- 2 jonagold apples; peeled and cut into pieces
- 3 eggs;
- 125 milliliter yogurt;
- 100 gram sugar;
- 160 gram flour;
- 100 gram fig jam;
- 40 gram grated coconut;
- 30 gram powdered sugar;
- 40 gram unsalted butter; melted
- 4 gram baking powder;
- 8 gram vanilla sugar;
How to make apple coconut cake?
- Preheat the oven at 175°C.
- Mix the egg, the sugar and the vanilla sugar.
- Slowly add the yogurt, the flour, the grated coconut and the baking powder bit by bit while whisking until you have a smooth mixture.
- Slowly add the unsalted butter bit by bit while whisking until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour mixture of the egg, the yogurt, the sugar, the flour, the unsalted butter and the baking powder in the cake mold.
- Add a layer of jonagold apple.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Add a layer of fig jam.
- Add a layer of grated coconut and powdered sugar.