Spicy rice salad with mango and peanut
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Categories||Main courses, Side dishes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes.|
The ingredients for spicy rice salad with mango and peanut:
- 500 gram rice; boiled
- 5 milliliter peanut oil;
- 1 chili pepper; in slices
- 5 milliliter sweet soy sauce;
- 10 milliliter sesame oil;
- 275 gram unsalted peanuts;
- 2 mangos; in cubes
- 6 spring onions; in slices
- 15 milliliter lime juice;
- 10 gram light brown caster sugar;
- 10 milliliter ginger syrup;
How to make spicy rice salad with mango and peanut?
- Add the peanut oil to the pan.
- Add the chili pepper, the sweet soy sauce and the unsalted peanut and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Mix the sesame oil, the lime juice, the light brown caster sugar and the ginger syrup.
- Mix the rice, the unsalted peanut, the mango, the spring onion, the lime juice, the light brown caster sugar and the ginger syrup.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!