|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
The ingredients for muffin tatin:
- 30 gram coconut flour;
- 1 egg;
- 1 jonagold apple; peeled and cut into pieces
- 20 gram soaked raisins;
- 100 milliliter yogurt;
- 10 gram cinnamon powder;
- 4 gram baking powder;
- 50 gram almond flour;
- 20 gram sugar;
How to make muffin tatin?
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Add the jonagold apple, the soaked raisin, the cinnamon powder and the sugar
- Pour mixture of the jonagold apple, the soaked raisin, the cinnamon powder and the sugar in the cake mold.
- Slowly add the coconut flour, the egg, the yogurt, the baking powder and the almond flour bit by bit while whisking until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour mixture of the coconut flour, the egg, the baking powder and the almond flour in the cake mold.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.