|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||5 minutes.|
An easy way to add something special to your side dish.
The ingredients for garlic broccoli:
- 1 broccoli; as florets
- 3 cloves garlic; chopped
- olive oil;
How to make garlic broccoli?
- Boil the broccoli for 6 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Grab a new pan.
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Add the broccoli and the garlic and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!