Egg muffins with ham and sundried tomato
|Rating|| 3 3 (2 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
Creates 12 muffins.
The ingredients for egg muffins with ham and sundried tomato:
- 8 eggs; beaten
- 40 gram raw ham; chopped
- 40 gram sun dried tomatoes; in strips
- 4 stems chives; sliced
How to make egg muffins with ham and sundried tomato?
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Mix the egg, the raw ham, the sun dried tomatoe and the chives.
- Fill a muffin tin with cupcake cups and fill them with the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!