|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||120 minutes.|
Important to make sure your potatoes are dry before making the dough.
The ingredients for gnocchi:
- 1 kilo potatoes; unpeeled
- 2 egg yolks;
- 50 gram Grana Padano; grated
- 150 gram gluten free flour;
How to make gnocchi?
- Grab a new pan.
- Add the potato
- Boil for 45 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Let it cool down.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Mix the potato, the egg yolk and the Grana Padano.
- Add the gluten free flour bit by bit while kneading until you get a good elastic texture. You might need a bit more gluten free flour or a bit less.
- Divide the mixture into separate portions and roll into rolls 1.5cm thick. Cut each roll into 1.5cm long pieces and roll them over the outside of a fork to create a nice pattern on the little cushions you've created.
- Your result is ready for further use.