|Rating||0 0 (0 reviews) Add rating|
|Tags||Basic recipes, Dough|
|Preperation time:||45 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||0 minutes.|
The ingredients for brioche dough:
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast;
- 50 milliliter milk; lukewarm
- 1 teaspoons sugar;
- 225 gram flour;
- 2 table spoons granulated sugar;
- 3 drops vanilla extract;
- 2 eggs; lightly beaten
- 75 gram unsalted butter; in cubes
How to make brioche dough?
- Mix the dried yeast, the milk and the sugar.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Sift the flour in a large bowl.
- Add the salt and the granulated sugar
- Add the dried yeast, the milk, the sugar, the vanilla extract and the egg
- Mix everything together.
- Knead the dough for about 2 minutes.
- Add the butter
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rise for about 90 minutes.
- Your result is ready for further use.