|Rating||0 0 (0 reviews) Add rating|
|Tags||Basic recipes, Batter|
|Preperation time:||30 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||0 minutes.|
The ingredients for crepes batter:
- 250 gram flour;
- 1 pinches salt;
- 1 teaspoons sugar;
- 2 eggs; lightly beaten
- 400 milliliter milk;
- 100 milliliter water;
- 1 table spoons unsalted butter; melted
How to make crepes batter?
- Sift the flour and the sugar in a large bowl.
- Slowly add the salt, the egg, the milk and the water bit by bit while whisking until you have a smooth mixture.
- Make sure you have a smooth batter. Keep whisking until there are no more lumps.
- Keep in the fridge for at least 20 minutes. After this time it's ready to use.