Oven baked lamb ribs
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Region||No specific region|
|Tags||Home cooked takeout|
|Preperation time:||180 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||75 minutes.|
Pay attention when grilling the ribs as the sugars in the marinade burn easily
The ingredients for oven baked lamb ribs:
- 1000 gram lamb ribs;
- marinade for spareribs; Note! Quantities below are for 1 portions.
- 80 milliliter sweet soy sauce;
- 20 gram pepper paste;
- 40 gram honey;
- 5 cloves garlic; pressed
- 20 gram ras el hanout;
- 1 table spoons lemon juice;
How to make oven baked lamb ribs?
- Prepare the marinade for spareribs.
- Mix the sweet soy sauce, the pepper paste, the honey, the garlic, the ras el hanout and the lemon juice.
- Your result is ready for further use.
- Marinate the lamb ribs for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 160°C.
- Bake covered with tin foil in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and remove the tin foil.
- Grill in the oven for 10 minutes. Note: Anytime your grilling something make sure to keep watching it so it doesn't burn!
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!