Fried rice with tomato and onion
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
The ingredients for fried rice with tomato and onion:
- 200 gram rice;
- 1 onion; chopped
- 1 cloves garlic; chopped
- 1 tomato; in pieces
- 1 teaspoons paprika;
- 1 teaspoons Herbes de Provence;
- 1 splashes olive oil;
How to make fried rice with tomato and onion?
- Prepare the rice according to the insctructions on the packaging.
- Grab a new pan.
- Add the paprika, the Herbes de Provence and the olive oil to the pan.
- Lightly fry the onion and the garlic in the pan until translucent.
- Add the tomato and fry shortly while stirring.
- Add the rice and fry shortly while stirring.
- Mix everything together.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!