Sweet shortcrust pastry dough
|Rating||0 0 (0 reviews) Add rating|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||0 minutes.|
A french shortcrust pastry with egg.
The ingredients for sweet shortcrust pastry dough:
- 500 gram flour;
- 250 gram unsalted butter; in cubes
- 250 gram white caster sugar;
- 1 egg;
- 1 pinches salt;
- 10 gram baking powder;
- 30 milliliter water;
How to make sweet shortcrust pastry dough?
- Sift the flour in a large bowl.
- Mix the unsalted butter, the white caster sugar, the egg, the salt and the water.
- Add the flour and the baking powder
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes.
- Let it rest for 120 minutes.
- Your result is ready for further use.