|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
cooking time is dependent on how long your rice should cook.
Our rice cooks in 8 minutes, so 8 minutes should be enough.
The ingredients for yambavaria:
- 4 bratwursts; roasted
- 2 onions; chopped
- 2 cloves garlic; chopped
- 1 green bell pepper; in pieces
- 1 red bell pepper; in pieces
- 100 gram chorizo; in pieces
- 500 milliliter fish stock;
- 1 table spoons paella spice mix;
- 200 gram rice;
- olive oil;
How to make yambavaria?
- Cut the bratwursts into pieces
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Lightly fry the onion in the pan until translucent.
- Add the garlic, the green bell pepper, the red bell pepper, the chorizo and the paella spice mix and fry shortly while stirring.
- Add the bratwurst and the rice and fry shortly while stirring.
- Add the fish stock
- Let it boil for 8 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!