Carrot puree with dill
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Region||No specific region|
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||45 minutes.|
I had never made puree this way but it is remarkably easy to do and the result is better than any vegetable puree I had made before.
The ingredients for carrot puree with dill:
- 800 winter carrots; peeled
- 175 gram unsalted butter; in cubes
- 150 milliliter cooking cream;
- 30 gram dill; sliced
How to make carrot puree with dill?
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Create one layer of the winter carrot in a baking dish
- Lay the unsalted butter on top
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Add the cooking cream
- Puree the winter carrot, the unsalted butter and the cooking cream.
- Mix the dill through.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!