Forest fruit sorbet
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||40 minutes.|
The ingredients for forest fruit sorbet:
- 100 gram granulated sugar;
- 300 milliliter water;
- 250 gram forest fruit; frozen
How to make forest fruit sorbet?
- Grab a new pan.
- Add the water
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium temperature.
- Add the granulated sugar and let it dissolve. Use a whisk to get a smooth result.
- Add the forest fruit
- Puree the granulated sugar, the water and the forest fruit.
- Let it cool down.
- Add the granulated sugar, the water and the forest fruit to your icecream maker and let it run for 40 minutes. Note: each icecream maker is different so it might take yours shorter or longer to make the icecream. Keep paying attention to what's happening inside.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!