|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||40 minutes.|
Perfect refreshing ending for a nice dinner party.
The ingredients for lemon sorbet:
- 100 gram granulated sugar;
- 250 milliliter water;
- 100 milliliter lemon juice;
- 1 table spoons lemon zest;
How to make lemon sorbet?
- Grab a new pan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium temperature.
- Add the water
- Add the granulated sugar and let it dissolve. Use a whisk to get a smooth result.
- Add the lemon juice and the lemon zest
- Mix everything together.
- Let it cool down.
- Add the granulated sugar, the water, the lemon juice and the lemon zest to your icecream maker and let it run for 40 minutes. Note: each icecream maker is different so it might take yours shorter or longer to make the icecream. Keep paying attention to what's happening inside.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!