Pasta with smoked mackerel and salmon with rucola pesto
|Rating||0 0 (0 reviews) Add rating|
|Tags||Easy recipes, Pasta recipes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
Smokes mackerel is delicious in a lot of dishes. This pasta with smokes mackerel is a prime example of this.
The ingredients for pasta with smoked mackerel and salmon with rucola pesto:
- 250 gram smoked mackerel; in pieces
- 125 gram smoked salmon; in pieces
- 165 gram rocket pesto; Note! Quantities below are for 0 portions.
- 100 gram rocket;
- 35 gram pine nuts;
- 30 milliliter extra virgin olive oil;
- 35 gram Parmigiano-Reggiano; grated
- 500 gram fusilli;
- olive oil;
How to make pasta with smoked mackerel and salmon with rucola pesto?
- Prepare the rocket pesto.
- Crush the rocket, the pine nuts and the extra virgin olive oil in a blender or a mortar; using a mortar will give a more authentic structure to the result.
- Your result is ready for further use.
- Prepare the fusilli according to the insctructions on the packaging.
- Grab a new pan.
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Lightly fry the smoked mackerel and the smoked salmon until warm.
- Add the rocket pesto and fry shortly while stirring.
- Add the Parmigiano-Reggiano and the fusilli
- Mix everything together.
- Turn of the gas below the pan.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!