Chicken Chorizo Burger
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Home cooked takeout|
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
Every Monday Linda and I cook for my 3 nephews and every Monday we cook something new for them.
Except for this dish as they kept asking us to make it again!
The ingredients for chicken chorizo burger:
- 250 gram chicken breasts;
- 150 gram chicken thigh filets;
- 100 gram chorizo;
- olive oil;
- 4 hamburger buns;
- 4 slices cheese;
- 8 cherry tomatoes; sliced
- pickle; sliced
How to make chicken chorizo burger?
- Mix the chicken breasts, the chicken thigh filets and the chorizo in a food processor until you have a minced structure.
- Shape the mixture into burgers; 1 per serving.
- Grill the burgers for 10 minutes while turning regularly till they are cooked.
- Add the cheese and cook for 2 minutes.
- Cut the hamburger bun open.
- Add the rocket
- Add the burgers
- Add the pickle and the cherry tomato