|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Flambé, Luxury dishes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes.|
My third dish from the series of films about flambeing: a dessert with flambeed kiwi (in rum) with some grilled pineapple and some pomegranate seeds.
If you've never tried flambeing fruit; I strongly recommend it! Not only this dish but bananas in rum also works really well. I'll add that recipe soon.
The ingredients for flambeed kiwi:
- 1 kiwifruit; sliced
- pineapple; in discs
- 10 milliliter rum;
- pineapple juice;
- 20 pomegranate seeds;
How to make flambeed kiwi?
- Add the pineapple juice to the pan.
- Lightly fry the kiwifruit in the pan until translucent.
- Flambé with the rum.
- Grill the pineapple till it has a nice grilled striped color.
- Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds for decoration.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!