|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Flambé, Luxury dishes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes.|
This is one of the dishes that made me enjoy making desserts every now and then.
In an open kitchen it is spectacular to "go and flambé something" while your guests are watching.
In the photo I serve the banana cut lengthways; you can of course also make several small pieces ... just do what you want!
Vary the fruit juice to get a slightly different flavor.
The ingredients for flambeed banana:
- 2 bananas; peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 milliliter vanilla extract;
- 10 milliliter rum;
- 20 milliliter fruit juice;
- 20 gram cane sugar;
How to make flambeed banana?
- Add the pineapple juice to the pan.
- Add the vanilla extract
- Lightly fry the kiwifruit in the pan until translucent.
- Sprinkle with the cane sugar for decoration.
- Flambé with the rum.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!