Pasta with ham, pesto and tomato
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
A simple pasta dish for when the sun is out and you don't feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen but do feel like having a really nice meal.
The ingredients for pasta with ham, pesto and tomato:
- 200 gram fettuccine;
- 100 gram Pesto Genovese; Note! Quantities below are for 0 portions.
- 2 cloves garlic; chopped
- 15 gram pine nuts; roasted
- 50 gram basil; only the leaves
- 75 gram Parmigiano-Reggiano; grated
- 50 milliliter extra virgin olive oil;
- 200 gram raw ham; sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes; halved
- 1 cloves garlic; peeled
- olive oil;
How to make pasta with ham, pesto and tomato?
- Prepare the Pesto Genovese.
- Crush the garlic, the pine nuts, the basil, the Parmigiano-Reggiano and the extra virgin olive oil in a blender or a mortar; using a mortar will give a more authentic structure to the result.
- Your result is ready for further use.
- Prepare the fettuccine according to the insctructions on the packaging.
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Add the raw ham and the garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomato and the Pesto Genovese and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove the garlic.
- Add the fettuccine and fry shortly while stirring.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!