Oven baked french fries
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Basic recipes, Cheap meals, Easy recipes|
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||35 minutes.|
An easy and healthy alternative for your french fries.
The 35 minutes might vary if you cut your fries a different size but for most sizes it's perfect!
Try changing the herbs to suit your mood :-)
The ingredients for oven baked french fries:
- 400 gram potatoes; cut into fries
- 4 gram Herbes de Provence;
- 4 gram paprika;
- 5 milliliter olive oil;
How to make oven baked french fries?
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Wash the potato and dry with some kitchen paper.
- Mix the potato, the Herbes de Provence, the paprika and the olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven; mix the ingredients so they are turned and spread them out again over the baking tray. If you have too much moisture this is a good time to remove it with a kitchen towel.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Flavor with the salt
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!