Sateh with fried rice
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Home cooked takeout|
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
Marinated chicken thigh filets with fried rice
The ingredients for sateh with fried rice:
- oriental marinade; Note! Quantities below are for 1 portions.
- 3 cloves garlic; chopped
- 1 chili pepper; in strips
- 10 gram ginger; chopped
- 60 milliliter sweet soy sauce;
- 10 gram palm sugar;
- 10 milliliter lime juice;
- 5 gram five spice powder;
- 500 gram chicken thigh filets;
- satay sauce;
- 1 onion; chopped
- 2 cloves garlic; chopped
- 10 milliliter sambal;
- 100 gram prawns; peeled
- 500 gram rice;
- sweet soy sauce;
- stir-fry oil;
How to make sateh with fried rice?
- Prepare the oriental marinade.
- Mix the garlic, the chili pepper, the ginger, the sweet soy sauce, the palm sugar, the lime juice and the five spice powder.
- Your result is ready for further use.
- Marinate the chicken thigh filet for at least 3 hours.
- Prepare the satay sauce.
- Skewer the chicken thigh filet .
- Grill 12 minutes till done.
- Add the stir-fry oil to the pan.
- Lightly fry the onion and the garlic in the pan until translucent.
- Add the sambal and the prawn and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Add the rice and the sweet soy sauce and fry shortly while stirring.