Stuffed bell pepper with rice and minced meat
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Cheap meals, Easy recipes|
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||60 minutes.|
Quite an easy recipe if you compare it to the cooking time! Of course it helps that more than halve of the time your just waiting to take the bell peppers out of the oven... :-)
The ingredients for stuffed bell pepper with rice and minced meat:
- 12 bell peppers; Cleaned, insides removed and the top cut off
- 3 onions; chopped
- 6 cloves garlic; chopped
- 800 gram minced beef;
- 1 liter sieved tomatoes;
- 1 liter water;
- 10 gram Herbes de Provence;
- 400 gram rice;
- 4 bay leaves;
- olive oil;
How to make stuffed bell pepper with rice and minced meat?
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Lightly fry the onion and the garlic in the pan until translucent.
- Add the minced beef and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Add the sieved tomatoes, the water, the Herbes de Provence, the rice and the bay leaf
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Stir regularly so nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Fill the bell peppers with the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!