Tortillas with steak
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Categories||Lunch recipes, Main courses|
|Tags||Easy recipes, Home cooked takeout|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes.|
What started as an experiment with spice mixes ended as - what I consider - a delicious dish!
The ingredients for tortillas with steak:
- 400 gram steak;
- 40 gram Mexican spice mix; Note! Quantities below are for 0 portions.
- 5 gram chili powder;
- 10 gram paprika;
- 10 gram cumin;
- 5 gram sea salt; grinded
- 5 gram sugar;
- 10 gram garlic powder;
- olive oil;
- 1 heads of iceberg lettuce; washed and in pieces
- 3 tomatoes; in cubes
- 100 gram cheese; grated
- 4 tortilla wraps;
How to make tortillas with steak?
- Rub the meat with the Mexican spice mix and the olive oil.
- Grill the steak for 6 till done.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cut the steak into strips.
- Grab a new pan.
- Lightly fry the tortilla wraps until warm.
- Mix the steak, the iceberg lettuce, the tomato and the cheese.
- Fill the tortilla wraps with the mixture.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!