|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Christmas recipes, Easy recipes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes.|
Perfect side dish for almost any main course!
Big benefit is that it's easy to prepare and - when it's time - you just put in the oven and You're ready to go!
Perfect for a dinner with friends!
The ingredients for grilled tomato:
- 16 cherry tomatoes; cleaned and cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic; in strips
- Herbes de Provence;
- olive oil;
How to make grilled tomato?
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Put the cherry tomatoes in an oven proof dish. Or multiple smaller dishes 1 per serving.
- Stick the garlic in.
- Flavor with the Herbes de Provence, the pepper and the salt
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Put your oven to grill setting.
- Grill in the oven for 10 minutes. Note: Anytime your grilling something make sure to keep watching it so it doesn't burn!
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!