Grilled zucchini with rocket pesto
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||20 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
Zucchini is a nice versatile ingredient.
This is a type of salad that can be served with warm grilled zucchini and cold grilled zucchini; this makes it ideal as a side dish because you can be very flexible with your preparation: make the pesto in advance; you start grilling the zucchini in portions and if you are going to be too busy with another dish then you take a break from grilling. At the end you serve everything together... easy!
The ingredients for grilled zucchini with rocket pesto:
- 2 zucchinis; in long thin slices
- 80 gram rocket pesto; Note! Quantities below are for 0 portions.
- 100 gram rocket;
- 35 gram pine nuts;
- 30 milliliter extra virgin olive oil;
- 100 gram rocket; washed
- olive oil;
- balsamic vinegar;
- 10 gram pine nuts;
How to make grilled zucchini with rocket pesto?
- Prepare the rocket pesto.
- Crush the rocket, the pine nuts and the extra virgin olive oil in a blender or a mortar; using a mortar will give a more authentic structure to the result.
- Your result is ready for further use.
- Mix the zucchini and the olive oil.
- Grill the zucchini till it has a nice grilled striped color.
- Serve with rocket pesto and rocket.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with the pine nuts for decoration.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!