|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Region||No specific region|
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||5 minutes.|
Try it with exotic dishes or with salads. Also great with grilled meat or fish.
Sif before using.
The ingredients for spice oil:
- 10 gram coriander seeds;
- 15 black peppercorns;
- 3 cardamom; one piece
- 3 bay leaves;
- 1 sticks cinnamon sticks;
- 500 milliliter olive oil;
How to make spice oil?
- Roast the coriander seeds, the black peppercorn, the cardamom, the bay leaf and the cinnamon stick in a frying pan without any oil for about 3 minutes. Make sure you don't burn it, you just want the flavors to come out. You should be able to smell when it's done
- Mix the coriander seeds, the black peppercorn, the cardamom, the bay leaf, the cinnamon stick and the olive oil.
- Your result is ready for further use.