Piccata al limone
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Categories||Main courses, Starters|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
In stead of Marsala you can use a dry white wine; however I prefer to use sherry to keep the taste of fortified wine.
I think the traditional recipe uses white wine.
The ingredients for piccata al limone:
- 4 veal cutlets;
- 75 milliliter Marsala;
- 200 milliliter chicken stock;
- 10 gram capers;
- 25 milliliter lemon juice;
- olive oil;
- parsley; chopped
How to make piccata al limone?
- Take the veal cutlet.
- Dust with flour.
- Add the olive oil and the butter to the pan.
- Add the veal cutlet and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Deglaze with the Marsala.
- Add the chicken stock
- Let it briefly reduce.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the caper and the lemon juice
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Flavor with the pepper and the salt
- Add the veal cutlet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the parsley for decoration.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!