Veal steak flambeed in Italian brandy
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes.|
Crazy as it may seem I had some leftover veal steak after making the piccata al limone.
This turned out to be a good way of solving that "problem".
The ingredients for veal steak flambeed in italian brandy:
- 4 veal steaks;
- 30 milliliter Italian brandy;
- olive oil;
How to make veal steak flambeed in italian brandy?
- Take the veal steak.
- Flavor with the pepper and the salt
- Add the olive oil and the butter to the pan.
- Add the veal steak and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Flambé with the Italian brandy.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!