Oven baked Roseval potatoes
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Basic recipes, Cheap meals, Easy recipes|
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||35 minutes.|
Roseval potatoes are perfectly suited to bake in the oven.
Time in the oven might depend on how large the pieces are that you're cutting but around 35 minutes should do the trick.
The ingredients for oven baked roseval potatoes:
- 400 gram roseval potatoes; in pieces
- 3 twigs thyme;
- 2 twigs rosemary;
- 5 milliliter olive oil;
- sea salt; grinded
How to make oven baked roseval potatoes?
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Wash the roseval potatoe and dry with some kitchen paper.
- Mix the roseval potatoe, the thyme, the rosemary and the olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven; mix the ingredients so they are turned and spread them out again over the baking tray. If you have too much moisture this is a good time to remove it with a kitchen towel.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Flavor with the sea salt
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!