Potato cubes from the oven
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Basic recipes, Cheap meals, Easy recipes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||35 minutes.|
Delicious and easy side dish.
The ingredients for potato cubes from the oven:
- 400 gram potatoes; in pieces
- 5 gram Herbes de Provence;
- 5 milliliter olive oil;
How to make potato cubes from the oven?
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Wash the potato and dry with some kitchen paper.
- Mix the potato, the olive oil and the Herbes de Provence.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven; mix the ingredients so they are turned and spread them out again over the baking tray. If you have too much moisture this is a good time to remove it with a kitchen towel.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!