Gluten free Béchamel sauce for moussaka
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes.|
Add some more flour than you normally would as gluten free flour reacts different when making a roux.
The ingredients for gluten free béchamel sauce for moussaka:
- 25 gram butter; in cubes
- 35 gram gluten free flour;
- 500 milliliter milk;
- 1 egg;
- 35 gram Grana Padano; grated
How to make gluten free béchamel sauce for moussaka?
- Heat the milk to just under a boil.
- Slowly melt the butter in a pan. Note: Make sure you only melt the butter don't let it go too fast.
- Add the gluten free flour and mix together to a roux.
- Slowly add the milk bit by bit while whisking until you have a smooth mixture.
- Slowly add the egg and the Grana Padano bit by bit while whisking until you have a smooth mixture.
- Stir regularly so nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Your result is ready for further use.