|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
basic béchamel sauce
The ingredients for béchamel sauce:
- 100 gram butter;
- 110 gram flour;
- 1 liter milk;
How to make béchamel sauce?
- Heat the milk to just under a boil.
- Slowly melt the butter in a pan. Note: Make sure you only melt the butter don't let it go too fast.
- Add the flour and mix together to a roux.
- Slowly add the milk bit by bit while whisking until you have a smooth mixture.
- Your result is ready for further use.