Peach and grape Tarte Tatin
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||30 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
Variation on the classic apple Tatin.
The ingredients for peach and grape tarte tatin:
- 250 gram puff pastry;
- 75 gram unsalted butter; melted
- 75 gram white caster sugar;
- 1 sticks vanilla;
- 4 peaches; pitted, peeled and halved
- 8 white grapes;
How to make peach and grape tarte tatin?
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Add the unsalted butter, the white caster sugar and the vanilla into a cake tin (25cm diameter).
- Take the peaches.
- Fill with the white grape.
- Add the peach and the white grape into the cake mold.
- Line the cake mold with the puff pastry.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Put a plate on the cake tin and flip them in one fluent movement. Remove the cake tin.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!