|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Christmas recipes, Classics, Sweet cakes|
|Preperation time:||30 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
Classic dish by the sisters Tatin from France.
The ingredients for tarte tatin:
- 250 gram Sweet pie dough;
- 50 gram butter; melted
- 50 gram cinnamon sugar;
- 4 jonagold apples; peeled and core removed
How to make tarte tatin?
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Prepare the sweet pie dough.
- Add the butter and the cinnamon sugar into a cake tin (25cm diameter).
- Cut the jonagold apples into four parts each.
- Add the jonagold apple into the cake mold.
- Line the cake mold with the sweet pie dough.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Put a plate on the cake tin and flip them in one fluent movement. Remove the cake tin.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!