Sofrito for paella
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
A basis for paella
The ingredients for sofrito for paella:
- 2 onions; chopped
- 4 cloves garlic; chopped
- 400 gram peeled tomatoes; canned
- 2 teaspoons paprika;
- 1 splashes olive oil;
How to make sofrito for paella?
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Lightly fry the onion and the garlic in the pan until translucent.
- Add the paprika and fry shortly while stirring.
- Add the peeled tomatoes
- Let it boil for 20 minutes.
- Your result is ready for further use.