|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||180 minutes.|
Base recipe for beef stock
The ingredients for beef stock:
- 1 kilo beef soup bones;
- 3 liter water;
- 250 gram onions; in pieces
- 150 gram winter carrots; in pieces
- 150 gram fennel; in pieces
- 150 gram celery; in pieces
- olive oil;
How to make beef stock?
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Add the beef soup bone to your pan and sear on medium temperature until colored. Use multiple portions if needed.
- Add the onion, the winter carrot, the fennel and the celery and fry shortly while stirring.
- Add the water
- Let it boil for 180 minutes.
- Sieve the stock.
- Your result is ready for further use.