Oven baked potato chips
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Tapas, Mezes & Antipasti|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes.|
Home made oven baked potato chips; can life get any better?
Easy to make and easy to eat too many :-)
The ingredients for oven baked potato chips:
- 6 potatoes; in long thin slices
- olive oil;
- 10 gram Herbes de Provence;
How to make oven baked potato chips?
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Mix the potato, the olive oil and the Herbes de Provence.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip over the potato.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!