Caramelized carrots with honey and thyme
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Christmas recipes, Easy recipes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
We needed a nice side dish for a duck leg and found this recipe from Brenda kookt (Dutch).
To get some more color on the carrot I increased the heat on the oven slightly.
The ingredients for caramelized carrots with honey and thyme :
- 500 gram carrots; peeled and cut into pieces
- 20 gram honey;
- 3 twigs thyme;
- olive oil;
How to make caramelized carrots with honey and thyme ?
- Boil the carrots for 10 minutes.
- Drain the carrots.
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Mix the carrot, the honey and the olive oil.
- Spread the carrot and the thyme on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!