|Rating|| 4 4 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Region||No specific region|
|Tags||Basic recipes, Easy recipes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||180 minutes.|
A perfect use for your leftover lamb bones.
Store the lamb stock in your freezer and use it for a nice risotto side dish the next time you're grilling lamb chops or roasting a lamb shank!
The ingredients for lamb stock:
- 1 kilo lamb soup bones;
- 1 winter carrot; peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 onions; peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 fennel; washed and in pieces
- 6 twigs thyme;
- olive oil;
- 3 liter water;
How to make lamb stock?
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Lightly fry the winter carrot, the onion and the fennel in the pan until translucent.
- Add the lamb soup bone and the thyme and fry shortly while stirring.
- Add the water
- Boil for 180 minutes.
- Sieve the stock.
- Your result is ready for further use.